• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 CS Book

rvrtrash

I received this in an email from Marti Auto and thought I'd pass it along. Don't stone me, not endorsing, just giving info. :embarass:

Attachments

• CS.JPG
    CS.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 62

franklinair

I got that same e-mail from Marti. I think its a 'last hurrah' of trying to sell the last of the Recognition Guide books.
Last week on Facebook there was a comment from Paul N. that there were no more retail outlets remaining for the sale of the book. Any orders were to go to & through Paul's website, with the added items (certificate, decal) for $140. Apparently he has made arrangements with Kevin Marti as an outlet.
IIRC, the thread said 150 books remain.
I bought my copy a few years ago from one of the Mustang parts dealers, as Paul was very unhappy with me and had told me not ever to contact him, and he would not sell a copy to me- ever.
That's all water over the dam now, and life goes on.

Neil