• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. 'Little Red' Tribute 99% done!

DAR1

I can't believe it either!! After five years my 'Little Red' tribue car is erm...almost done!
Just minor stuff left like aircleaner to hood clearance problems, Wheel alignment and of course final detailing. I have attached some pictures and I want to say thanks again to all of those who gave (im?) moral support when I was looking at ways to speed up the process and a special thanks to Paul N. for detail information that just can't be found elsewhere (note: rear mounted electric antenna).

Dan

Attachments

• DSC06191.jpg
    DSC06191.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Pictures 100.jpg
    Pictures 100.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Pictures 092.jpg
    Pictures 092.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 118

6t8-390gt

It looks great; now you need a show board to tell the history of Little Red and the specs on your car. Congratulation, job well done!

Danny

Mustanger

Wow, you did it!!! Yeah, I agree with everyone else, it looks awesome ... maybe a few more pic's would help us all appreciate it even more :thumb: ...

Northern Pony

Love it, wanted to do that to my first GT/CS, congrats on job very well done. More pics!
BoB

OP
OP
D

DAR1

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. I will shrink down some more photos and get them posted as soon as I can.
Dan

rvrtrash

It looks like you've done a nice job. Are the side scoops functional. I don't see screens.

Steve