• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

East Coast '68 GT/CS

njmop

I've seen this car at a show here. I think it is very original. I thought the guy was a member, but I can't seem to find his profile...

GTCSNJ

I had a couple of offers but decided to keep the GT/CS. I was thinking about putting the money into a 1966 A code 4 speed fastback I own that needs a restoration. It was my wife who pointed out to me that I would never be able to replace the car and eventually I would regret the sale. I'm glad I didn't sell the car. The 66 will just have to wait. Regards, Gary K.

franklinair

Gary K - Shrewd decision. Whenever I think of selling my C/S, it dawns on me that I could never replace it with one as nice as I already have.

Neil