• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD 68 CS (Members of CS.com Only please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deerrr

1968 California Special Ford Mustang red/blk
$3,500.firm members of CS.com $3,000.

Clean/Pink Slip in Hand, Licensed non-op Car.
No bs. . . Open & Honest! "Ask Away".
Marti Report on hand for veiwing.

owners manual
includes 4 brake cylnders, window/gromets, steer/col blinker wire harnes.

Candyapple Red & blk - 8r01c152028. Built: March 22. Dealer: Jones Minto Ford - Burlingame, CA.
Needs Full Resto. No Fiberglass Front/Roof damage. I do have the Lucas Fog Lights & radio/console.
Ordered w/See Below in Q&As.

Attachments

• 100_0543.jpg
    100_0543.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 100_0508.jpg
    100_0508.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 100_0509.jpg
    100_0509.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 100_0510.jpg
    100_0510.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 100_0511.jpg
    100_0511.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_0482.jpg
    100_0482.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_0729.jpg
    100_0729.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_0738.jpg
    100_0738.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 100_0516.jpg
    100_0516.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 100_0481.jpg
    100_0481.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
OP
OP
D

deerrr

NEW - Deluxe Reports are now sent via eMail!
The Deluxe Report is emailed to you as a PDF, in full color. This saves the shipping time and allows you to get your report sooner. Just print the PDF or take it to a local copy store and have it printed. Optionally, we will mail you a printed report for an additional charge

No I was Wrong . . . for anAdditional Charg the will send the Hard Copy. I would guess I diden't understand the e-mail I had received from KMW. Before is was extra to have it sent via e-mail. I'm sloooow @times ;`)

Rich
deerrr3@yahoo.com

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

deerrr

Thank's Everyone for looking at my Ad. I want this Car to go to someone whom knows
how to restore these rare cars. Not advertised on any other site There is room in the Price for a
True Mustang Lover (only) whom can take Care these Cars.
This Car is Not listed in the Reg. (the one I drive is) Considered a Found gt/cs??
Would trade Both for a 67~70 Fastback (mach 1- gt- sportroof).

franklinair

1.) As the seller, you should have the Marti Report to authenticate the CS status.

2.) Good honest photos: It appears you have a CS (not verified) shell with holes in it :-( I see a LOT of work and $$$ to resurrect it. Is the rust in the roof all the way through?

Neil

classicsguy

Agree with Neil: We are fortunate to have the MARTI report verify the Authenticity of our cars.

OP
OP
D

deerrr

Hello Neil:

The roof would Need to be re-skinned! Two lines of Holes from the Vinyl Top.
Hmmm no K. Marty Report. I could get the cheap one, and should if she does't sell, but
looking at the car tells me it is a California Package. things like tape over the prongs inside the trunk on the california special lettering painted red. Caps covering the sheet-metal screws holding the tail light Fiber-glass inside the trunk. Undercarriage- trans/engine untouched - so many things other than a report. You Know About the Mustang Brokers? I have been promised 1. Full body/paint
on my Mustang 8ro1c1494xx 65a m 2a 11c 72 2 w 2. 69 Mach 1 but, none have panned out. I'm a 50 yr old Shade Tree mecanic who Loves these Cars. I will chase the paperwork to buy my cars that others shun.
Except for the Roof other parts can easly be found, and the Brokers are still after this Car . . . Not my White One it's not numbers matching.

Whishing the Best. Richard

OP
OP
D

deerrr

Classicguy:
I live on a fixed income, and at the moment diden't have the 15.00
Will get one soon . . .I now this is a real gt/cs, but it will help others.
Thank you All!
Richard

OP
OP
D

deerrr

Vehicle orded with the following features

Black Vinyl roof
California Special
c-4 cruise-o-matic
f70x 14 wide oval tires
wht sidewall nylon tires
console
power steering
am radio
Argent styled wheels
Heavy Duty Suspension

OP
OP
D

deerrr

Hard Copy of the Marti Report in Hand.
Wil Consider partial Trade for a Classic Ford (Driver)

OP
OP
D

deerrr

How about I just keep the AM Radio/Console, and LOWER the Car Price to. . .
(Gos w/cars)

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

deerrr

People living in California . . . the Tags on this Car will expire in September.
Then she will be on file as a Non-Op. Come on by, and l will Start the Engine for You.
Thank you all once again.
Richard

OP
OP
D

deerrr

Hi Mitch:
I was dating a gal in Dixon about that time, so I80 bwt Davis & Dixon would have been me. No, The red one is not road worthy. Drives, but to stop you use the e-brake.
Thanks for your intrest.
Richard

OP
OP
D

deerrr

I keep getting these guys that want to bondo the roof, and just cover it w/the vinyl top.
They have to be flippers . . . just not w/this one.

rvrtrash

I think I'd get killed if I hauled home another project, but the 12 step program failed miserably with me. I just can't help it. I wish I had an extra half acre or so for storage. It would be nice to look at and see if you could just cut out the rust in the roof and weld in new metal without reskinning the whole thing. It'd be a lot easier and cheaper that way.

Steve

OP
OP
D

deerrr

I have a few $k$ & this Car. Need a smoother less work Classic Mustang (Only). I like the Fastbacks, 2+2 for the dog (69, 70) something nicer in a Coupe. GT,GTA, Grande. . . Mach. What do you have?

OP
OP
D

deerrr

I have a few grand, and this CS. Looking for a Classic Mustang to take into my Senior Years.
Living on my SSI, and disabled this is all I have to spend.
67~70 small block only please.
Thank You All for Your Help!
Richard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.