• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

What is your gas cost today?

GT/CS S Code

Here in Victoria gas just hit an all time high cost of $1.38.9 cents per litre ... which converts to $5.26 per US gallon!
What are your gas prices like right now? Gonna hurt us this summer if the gas prices go as high as they say they might! They are predicting $1.60 per litre in Canada ... which would be just over $6.00 US per gallon ...
:eek:

Mosesatm

And guess who's getting his car ready for a 3000 mile June road trip? Ugh!!!

franklinair

Here in North Carolina, today's price is $3.79/gal.
I expect it will be $5.00+ by Memorial Day, the end of May for the inconvenience of vacation driving throughout the summer. Gotta love those oil companies.:mad:
I retail aviation fuel (100LL & Jet-A) at our airport, and it's been a constant price increase each time I order an 8,000 gallon fuel load.:icon_pani

Neil

rvrtrash

We bought gas yesterday at Costco in Coeur d'Alene for Deb's Escape and paid $3.19/gal. Looks like we're 2 years behind in music and fashion and 2 weeks behind in gas prices.

Steve

hicountrybob

Here in Victoria gas just hit an all time high cost of $1.38.9 cents per litre ... which converts to $5.26 per US gallon!
What are your gas prices like right now? Gonna hurt us this summer if the gas prices go as high as they say they might! They are predicting $1.60 per litre in Canada ... which would be just over $6.00 US per gallon ...
:eek:

Regular "unleaded" gas today in the Denver area is $3.05 to $3.12 per gal. depending on your local travel area. I think our planned trip to the Nothern California get together in June this year is going to be using our "extra miles" air miles and we will not be driving (bummer!) our Special ie. 12-14 miles per gallon whether trailering or just driving our HCS is not going to work. P.S. Also, I remember our trip for the mixer with the SAAC 35? event that fuel jumped a buck a gallon as soon as we hit the California border, so-------we'll see. hicountry BOB here

somethingspecial

Fuel in the Sacramento area is about $4.10-$4.25 per gallon of Reg. This price goes up daily, sometimes hourly.

green56

Gas Cost

in Wisconsin Last week Sat it was 3.55 3 days later it is now 3.75

franklinair

This morning I saw a commercial on TV by one of the oil companies touting 'support for local communities'. I'd like to see some 'support' at the gas pumps rather than just some lip service PR commercial.

Neil

Mustanger

Here in the So Cal area I feel lucky if I can snag some 87 for about $4.30 for a name brand fuel (Chevron, Mobil ...). Costco and Sam's Club are around $4.19 ...
This is getting out of hand, I think our leaders in government should start earning their paychecks and do something, especially when gas consumption is lower this year - Sounds like "We The People" are doing our part :wink: ... drill, baby, drill! :thumb: ...

teamlo

$3.79 for regular at the Citgo I pass on the way to work. The Irving was $3.69. I live in west central New Hampshire.

Ruppstang

Our trailered trip to Concord Ca. is in jepordy as a 3400 mile round trip @ 10 or less MPG may be more than we can do. We will be there but flying also. Marty

BigJim

Monday morning the 7 stations I go past on my way to the train station were all $3.69 per gallon. On the way home all 7 had jumped to $3.89 per gallon. Every week it jumps up 10 to 20 cents per gallon then falls back 4 to 5 cents per gallon for a net increase.

p51

It was ~$4.50 in the bay area for premium...
...you can thank our (unelected) head of the Federal Reserve bank (Bernanke) for this, given his (in effect) running the $ printing presses and his mantra that "inflation is good".

Just my $0.02... errrr... $0.03 :wink:

Northern Pony

Filled up yesterday in Eureka Montana for $3.17/gallon, noticed Southern Alberta at $111.9/litre, but still running on that cheap US fuel. Definitely cheaper than my neighbour to the west, but we all know in Alberta that BC means bring cash.
BoB

whodat

Here in Ponchatoula, La. the Shell was $3.65 At the no name station non-ethanol is $3.69.

Wildwun360

$3.83 for regular here in Palm Beach County in So. Florida. $4.07 for premium for my SVT Cobra. Will be over $5.00 / gal by Memorial Day and the US is occupying two oil rich nations. Go figure! :mad:

dalorzo_f

$1.50-ish per liter. I run premium, think it was $1.55 last time, so about $6/gallon. Talk of $1.70 for regular and +10-20c for premium here soon...

hookedtrout

No idea, guess I should pay more attention. I get gas at the same place every time, it's local and I like to support local small town business. I'm sure it's way more than other places as it's a nice place. I like the family that owns it and every time I fill up bar none the receipt thing is full and prints me a receipt, that seems to be more important to me than the price, don't ask me why but I hate having to go in and get a receipt and without the receipt I forget to add it to the accounting book at home and then the books don't balance. ;-) Life is what you make of it I guess or don't make of it, however you want to look at it. Gas is a necessity for me, price makes no difference I'll fill up when I need it regardless.