• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

one last look before the snow flies

imported_tree

Heres one last look at the cars before the snow flies.My co-worker loves the GT/CS and so does his wife.So far i am having fun with my new car.These two cars sure turn a lot of heads lately.Found another GT/CS in vancouver area. trying to make deal on this one if i can it cheap enough,Maybe i will have to find two garages for my cars this winter.. thanks guys and gals.

terry.........................................................

Attachments

• car trip 2006 home 001.jpg
    car trip 2006 home 001.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 32
  • car trip 2006 home 017.jpg
    car trip 2006 home 017.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Mustangs 6.jpg
    Mustangs 6.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 59

hcsstang

We have a show called The Show Before the snow. November the fifth. It just depends? AACA is having a show this weekend at Hershey Pa. and it usually rains.At first the weather man wasn't calling for any put now I'm not going to say.

P

PNewitt

If you were to think of a GT/CS in a Tux, it's your black one with the vinyl top, and ten spokes (my fav!). I like the wheelwell chrome, and the taillight panel in argent is a nice touch, too. Very classy! WOW.

What a beautiful GT/CS! (and the FB is pretty impressive, too!)

Paul N.