• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Newport concours Sept 28 2008

Bob G

Are any owners of 1968 1/2 GT/CS cars going to be entered in the Newport concours? I need to see a good exsample so I can compare cars on the market I am looking at. also how many were produced in 1968 for California?

Was the GT option part of the package or an add on and did this change the suspension tuning and engine option?

What is the price for a really excellant GT/CS all orginal and maintained with documention now days?

Thank You

Bob Geco

franklinair

There are several folks more knowledgeable than me on the C/S, but I'm sure the GT package was separate to the C/S package. I THINK the GT package included different spring rate, heavier sway bar, 9" rear (limited slip?). When you get into the big block options (390/428) the value & price goes way up. Some others on this site can chime in and give you better/more definitive info.

Neil

OP
OP
Bob G

Bob G

Febraury 2006 article of GT/CS

Does anyone know how to get a back issue of the mustang Times Febraury 2006?

Bob Geco