• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

HCS Frame Poll

case12

I have decided to make HCS frames along with GT/CS frames. HCS people please let me know which of these two you would like. I will likely place the order Monday. Casey

coloradoHCS

I also voted for the bottom "one of..." But truley either one would be fine with me, however I agree with the inclusion on the 66 and 67 cars that the top one affords.
Mark.

68MustangHCS

I'M FOR...The West Made it Happen... I like the top one better and most the multi year HCS owners would agree on the top one.

I can get a personalized plate that says "1 of 251"...In fact thats what I just ordered for my 68.

Thanks, Steve

hicountrybob

Steve, I've order one ,also, actually ordered two!!! one says 1 OF 1 and the other says 1 OF 9 ;D ;D ;D hicountry Bob Teets here

OP
OP
case12

case12

I will make a drawing of number 1 (the top one) since it is date independent, and most people seem to like that one. Thank you for your inputs. When I get the drawing, I will post both drawings, and then place the order. Thanks, Casey