• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 First parade and car show

hatchdog

My wife and I had our first parade and car show experience yesterday and had a great time. The event was in the small community of Elk, WA which is only a few miles from home. The CS got lots of attention and praise both in the parade and the show, even the younger kids were interested. Must have been the stripes and side scoops! Arlie stopped by to see the car and introduce himself, we had a great conversation and he gave me lots of additional information on our cars. Thanks Arlie and nice to meet you!

A few pictures from the proud new papa on "Fathers Day".:grin:

Attachments

• IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0182.jpg
    IMG_0182.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0185.jpg
    IMG_0185.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 60

robert campbell

Wow, what a beautiful setting and a beautiful car!! Looks like you had plenty of food vendors. I love car shows on grass!

My Dad Neil does awesome work and it shows. You were very smart and lucky to get one of his creations!

Not to hijack your thread, But Happy Fathers Day Dad!!!

Rob