• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Lucas fog lights on eBay

Mosesatm

Just had and interesting talk with a guy named Henry about these fog lights. He told me that his reserve for the 3 lights is $2,000. He also said that I would pay over $1,200 for a similar pair if I could find them anywhere. Maybe his are the super-rare platinum plated version!!! When I told him that I have purchased "like new" sets for $300 he basically called me a liar. Can't wait to see what his auction ends at. Maybe then I'll call him back at 713-732-7798 and ask him if anyone bid even half his reserve. Gotta love people like that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=1&item=8023984802&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1

390cs68rcode

i sent him a email stating i would pay $500 for the 3 of them if they do not sell. should be fun to see what he says.

jk89cat

nice that he expects that much for them when he cant be bothered to post more than one picture . its called knowing the market and he obvoiusly doesnt

sam

Mosesatm said:
Just had and interesting talk with a guy named Henry about these fog lights. He told me that his reserve for the 3 lights is $2,000. He also said that I would pay over $1,200 for a similar pair if I could find them anywhere. Maybe his are the super-rare platinum plated version!!! When I told him that I have purchased "like new" sets for $300 he basically called me a liar. Can't wait to see what his auction ends at. Maybe then I'll call him back at 713-732-7798 and ask him if anyone bid even half his reserve. Gotta love people like that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=1&item=8023984802&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1
that fellow must be a dreamin...I paid $500 for a pair of NOS w/ covers about 2 years ago. Probably a little high, but they were beautiful

68gt390

Mosesatm said:

I don't think you'd even pay $2000 for a set of Marchal lights let alone a set of Lucas Square 8's. At least not yet. I'm sure the Marchal's will eventually reach that plateau. I've seen used Marchal's listed before on ebay for $1200. :rolleyes:

You can get a reconditioned set from Orlando Mustang at a better price than $1200 for a used set on ebay. That's were I bought mine last year. It must be the "Shelby" name that has clouded his vision.

Arlie; Did you call him back? :cool:

Don

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

He has Jason's standing offer and by top bid is way below what Jason offered him. I'd like to give him an, "I told you so" but in the greater scheme of things it really isn't worth it. Besides, it's more fun letting him wait and wonder if I'm going to call to rub it in. Let's see if he calls Jason.