• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Two Cal Spec's Meet

PFSlim

Today was a great day!!!! We got to see Brian B's Cal Spec for the first time today. What a great ride!! I have attached a couple of pics from the event.

Brian B. - Your car is awesome. Thanks for spending time in the Stevenson garage today... ;D ;D

Paul & Brian Stevenson

Attachments

• DSC01051.JPG
    DSC01051.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 10

case12

you guys should do a wrigley commercial - "double the flavor, double the fun". beautiful cars! casey

jk89cat

oh sure, get more fire under me to get my stang going!! dollar for dollar the color, and the overall look of those 2 are what i am after with mine, that color looks so damn good on these cars

quicknick

That is awesome guys. Both of those cars are spectacular! You must have attracted a big crowd.

68 special

ABOLUTLY AWESOME, thats all I can say. Mine will look like that someday.

Bret

rvrtrash

Two very nice cars guys! You deserve to be proud. All that hard work and late nights paid off.
Steve

mmarsalone

Paul and Brian,

I wish I could have joined you. :D I would have driven over just to see some nice cars and friends. Great photos.

Mike

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Thanks to everyone for the nice compliments. It was very nice to finally get the two of them together.

Mike - It came up soon since Brian B. asked us to assist with some work on his car. I do very much look forward to another opportunity to get three of them together for a pic.

Paul

mmarsalone

[quote author=PFSlim link=board=1;threadid=1993;start=0#msg13271 date=1123461803]

Mike - It came up soon since Brian B. asked us to assist with some work on his car. I do very much look forward to another opportunity to get three of them together for a pic.

Paul
[/quote]

Paul, I should let you know that I'm on vacation in Gulf Shores. I couldn't have made it anyway this weekend. I wanted to let you that I look forward to getting together with you and Brian.

Mike

bbeatty

Paul,

Thanks for getting the pictures up and thanks to you and Brian for helping me with my car.

As always, I had a great time visiting you but from now on I'm definitely bringing my GT/CS when I come by. That was fun! ;D :D ;D