• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Lucas Square 8 fog lights

gt/csj4

Been a long time since I've been on here but I have an additional set of excellent condition Lucas fog lights I want to sell. The ones on my car are in great condition but, I acquired a even better set to put on instead. They have the correct 'England' on the glass. All the glass is in impeccable condition. The chrome is also in excellent condition. These would come with the pedestals and hardware. Both lights work. The only thing wrong is the end of the wires am don't have the pigtail connection but literally these are in awesome condition. You all know better than I do on how much these are worth(rather what someone is willing to buy them for lol)
Any feedback is appreciated! Im trying to put pictures up but I'm on my phone so it's not letting me so here's my Craigslist ad instead

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/5292395132.html

mbsf1970

$1.95.......that's high retail but I'm willing to pony up! Get it? "pony up"!!

Asking for value here is like asking the fox to lock up the henhouse without touching the hens...:rolleyes:

Actually, I'm sure you'll get a fair assessment here. the covers alone can get up over $100.
stephen

OP
OP
G

gt/csj4

Lol well, that's why I wanted to ask on here because people are and always have been fair so if I'm gonna get an honest evaluation, it'd be from you all ��