• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. The newest member of the GT/CS family

clubpro

I just wanted to share this photo with all of you. The photo was taken shortly after my granddaughter was born in Brooklyn N.Y. February 11th. I want everyone to notice the t-shirt that my son is wearing. I guarantee that Scottie-Marie will grow up a CS fan. I just wish that she wasn't so far away.

Cheers,

Ron

Attachments

• Scottie-Marie.jpg
    Scottie-Marie.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 49

PonyGal

CONGRATULATIONS RON!!!!!!

Is this your first grandchild?

Attachments

• Girl.gif
    Girl.gif
    69.6 KB · Views: 17
OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

No this is our 3rd grandchild, but the first for our son and his wife. We now have two granddaughters and a grandson.

Cheers,

Ron

By the way congratulations on your new addition.

P

PNewitt

It looks like "grandpa Ron" will have to make a GT/CS Pedal Car pretty soon.

Congrats!

Paul.

OUR P51

Big congrats Ron!!!

Aren't Grandkids fun?

I'm sure she'll love to be with Grandpa Ron in GT/CS going on "cruises".

She's already familiar with right shirt to wear!

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

Yes Paul a pedal car is definately in her future. A white one with black GT/CS stripes.

Yes Neil grandkids are great. My oldest granddaughter has helped me media blast and paint some of the parts for my special. My grandson has helped with my 61 F100 Unibody. They will all get to experience the joys of getting grease on their hands and clothes. Just don't tell their mothers.

Cheers,

Ron

hotrodgrany

Ron, Congratulation on the new addition, and yes, they are all very special, each and every one.

Attachments

• baby girl.jpg
    baby girl.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Mustanger

Congrats to ya, Ron!!! Kids are a blessing from heaven, and we are blessed to have them :wink: ...