• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Registration

PFSlim

I spoke to a guy the other day that has a GT/CS (bought it used when he was 15 and is now 42). He had no idea there was a registry for the cars.

I have met several people in the midwest that look at my car and claim to have one but have no idea about the registry. I tell each one about it and ask them to get in touch with Paul for this years update.

How many more are there out there that we don't know about??

Paul

Diesel Donna

Paul,
I have found many owners like that too. I always carried some extra copies of Paul Newitt's registration forms with me and gave it to them and encouraged them to register it.

~~~~Donna

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Okay. Now I feel stupid. Where are the copies of the Paul Newitt's registration forms? I can start handing them out as well.

Paul

nfrntau

Diesel Donna said:
Paul,
I have found many owners like that too. I always carried some extra copies of Paul Newitt's registration forms with me and gave it to them and encouraged them to register it.

~~~~Donna

What a great idea Donna. You go girl!!

P

PNewitt

I need to edit the old "GT/CS Registry" forms, and I'll post them here as either a /.pdf file, or as two Jpeg photos that anyone can download and print and make copies.

I'll get on it right away. Maybe there really is about 1/3rd unaccounted for.

Paul N.

p.s. I often thought that making some business cards for the registry and the website would be a good idea, too.

Diesel Donna

PFSlim said:
Okay. Now I feel stupid. Where are the copies of the Paul Newitt's registration forms? I can start handing them out as well.

Paul

LOL Paul! Don't feel stupid...these forms I had are from over 20 years ago!! They have his old address on them still but I put the new one on. I made a bunch of copies and keep them in my trunk. I wonder if anyone really took me up on it and registered their car after I asked them to. If you want me to, I'll make some copies and send them to you. PM me with your address.

Paul N. ~~~Get WITH it!! LOL!

P

PNewitt

PFSlim said:

Paul

Hi Paul,

No, no, don't say that. Don't feel stupid. It's not like every Wal Mart has people standing out front passing out GT/CS Registry forms... (LOL) (Hmmm..."idea"!)

I'll get to it this week, and you can copy the images that you can download on this thread.

I should have thought of this before now.

Paul N.

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Look forward to having the forms. I have a couple of GT/CS's here in my little town that will need them.

Thanks. Now I don't feel stupid anymore!!!! (well...at least until something new comes up)

Paul

P

PNewitt

Interim Registry Form

I "threw" this together, so folks have something to print off their computer, and copy--to place on GT/CS cars, or hand out at shows, etc. It's not quite a half page, so you can resize it for your use at the copy shop--any way you wish.

I think once folks find out about the address, and website, they will be "hooked" LOL...

A BIG thanks to everyone who is passing the word on the Registry, and the website. BTW--Jon sends me cars listed in his online registry.

Paul N.

Attachments

• csform.jpg
    csform.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 43