• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS not known in this area

68gt390

Took the GT/CS to a local cruise in this past Saturday before I started taking the interior out and I couldn't have imagined how many people there had no idea that Ford made such a Mustang. One guy asked me how I got the idea to put together such a car. I explained to him I didn't make it, Ford did and that it was a promotional deal for the West Coast Ford dealers. Several of the local Mustang folks new what it was right away. One guy even made the comment when he say the 390 about how rare it was. One person even went as far as to tell me Ford had never made a car like that until I had him look at the Marti Report and he just shook his head and walked away. I thought it was kinda neat. :eek: ;D