• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale "Garage Find" '64 1/2 Coupe

Gregpet

I'm just passing this information along. The car belongs to a family friend.

This is a one-owner '64 1/2 Mustang. Larry has owned this car since new. Extremely original, non-molested. The car has approximately 50k miles and has not been registered since 1991. The car has been garaged its entire life. Although the car (see picture) is covered in dust the original paint should shine up pretty good (there are some scratches that will need to be touched up).

The car has not been started in a long time so its unknown what it will take to get it back on the road. The car ran fine before being stored.

He has the window sticker and 2 original sets of keys.

According to the window sticker:
Console
Cruise-o-matic
Rally Pac
AM Radio
Seat Belt Delete (although lap belts have been added)
2 speed wipers
Padded Visors
Knock-off Wheel Covers (in trunk, not on car)
289 4V (D code)

If you like documented, original cars this is it...

He has some emotional attachment to the car so please don't call and low-ball him but if you are a serious buyer he is ready to let it go...

Call Larry at: 817-563-5968

Attachments

• DSCF1373.jpg
    DSCF1373.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCF1371.jpg
    DSCF1371.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCF1364.jpg
    DSCF1364.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF1390.jpg
    DSCF1390.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF1365.jpg
    DSCF1365.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCF1389.jpg
    DSCF1389.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 106

Scott

Certainly looks like a time warp!

With all the talk of "survivors" in muscle car circles, is it catching on in mustangs? Can't remember hearing anything specific.

What do you reckon is fair? How big a premium is there for all that originality?

OP
OP
Gregpet

Gregpet

The thing that blew my mind was the condition of the interior. My experience has been that classic car interiors have either a 'worn' look or showroom new...This car litterally looks like it could be sitting in a garage in 1966. The console looks absoloutely perfect, the paint on the dash isn't faded at all, dashpad is perfact, it litterally looks like a moderately driven 2-3 year old car...There are a couple of places where the seems in the seats have started to pull apart and one of the armrests has started to deteriate a little but overall it was definitely a time warp!

Mustanglvr

This car looks to be in nice original condition! Love it. I like the Rally Pac.