• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Finally bought a GT/CS!

deestix

Hello all,
I've been regularly following the goings-on at this site, and have been actively looking since April for a GT/CS to purchase.

I found an ad here from 'Tony' in July, and bought his car. I drove it home to NJ from Maryland last week, and it ran very strong the entire 220 mile trip.

It's Lime Gold, Ivy Gold interior, 390 2bbl, C6, PS, PDB, deluxe interior, upper and lower consoles, GT package, and A/C. And the Marti Report confirms that this is all original factory equipment. The car is in very nice 'driver' condition.

I've been in the collector car hobby for 25 years, and also own a '57 BMW Isetta, and '93 Miata, along with the GT/CS, my first Mustang. I hope to be a somewhat more active contributor to the forum. By the way, I have both Newitt books, and they are invaluable. Thanks, Paul!

Richard

68sunlitgold

Richard,
welcome to the club...the Mustang GT/CS bug has bitten another. ;D
Doug

Calspecialdreamer

Man am I jealous! Not only did you get a CS, you got a highly desireable one! I'm still looking............Great Catch!

quicknick

Congrats on the new Calspec. I know you will enjoy being a Mustang owner as much as we do.