• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Lucas lights/ Marchals

coralsnake

How tall are the Lucas Light stands on a CS?

Do the use a 67 grille for the Marchals, is it a standrd fog light bracket behind.

Mosesatm

Pete,
The posts are 2" high.

The grille is a '67 with the vertical supports removed and part of the grid removed for the fog light brackets.

The brackets were installed on all GT/CSs and HCSs no matter which lights they used.

The brackets are unique to the GT/CS & HCS

Here is a thread about the grille and brackets.http://www.californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11158&highlight=fog+light+brackets
Mike Jewell (somethingspecial) is going to produce GT/CS grilles in the near future.

Last edited:

stangfan

I didn't realize that all original GT/CS grills had the Marchal brackets. I thought that my car had them because it was originally equipped with Marchals and then got the recall for the Lucas lamps. Learn something every day...especially on this site. :cool: