• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy Birthday Felviner

Mustanger

Boy am I late, sorry, Happy B-Day!!! ...

Attachments

• sheriffjohnhead.jpg
    sheriffjohnhead.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 12

felviner

Happy Birthday to my friend from Milan!

Is that Italy Milan or someother place , don't tell me you was in Italy and you didn't hop over to Malta, we're so near to Italy .

By the way I like what your dad is doing on his CS its looking good , give him my regards.

I wish you and all the family a great festive season and a prosperous New year .

felviner

The same goes out to all at Cal special .com
Best of wishes for the coming festive season and a Stanging New year.

Ruppstang

Is that Italy Milan or someother place , don't tell me you was in Italy and you didn't hop over to Malta, we're so near to Italy .

By the way I like what your dad is doing on his CS its looking good , give him my regards.

I wish you and all the family a great festive season and a prosperous New year .

Hi Eric I am sorry, I do not have any freinds in Milan but my wife drives one. Hope you had a great birthday in Malta! Marty