• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN Order your CS.com 2014 Calendar now!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2014 CaliforniaSpecial.com Calendars are now on sale!

You can pre-order them here: http://californiaspecial.com/calendars.htm
These are full color, full bleed, 12 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open.

Each page of the calendar features a forum member's car.

Please note: You are PRE-ORDERING these calendars. They will not actually ship until early December when I get the full order from the printer.

In past years I've overestimated the calendars needed and ended up with quite a few extra. So this year I'm going to rely heavily on pre-orders to determine the number of calendars I have printed. So if you want a calendar (or several :smile:) please order early. If you wait until after I place the order there may not be enough left.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos. As usual we had another great batch of pics this year.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I just got confirmation that the calendars have been printed and will be shipped to me shortly. So hopefully next week I can start getting them mailed out to all of you.

I got plenty of extras, so it's not to late to order.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The calendars are here and I've started mailing them out. If you've already ordered (and you're int the US) you should get them this coming week. International orders will take a while longer depending on your country.

Thanks!

Powell

Thanks so much Jon. I got my order Friday 11-29. They look great as ever.
Ralph

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I just found out that the first few single calendars I mailed out may have had the wrong postage. One postal employee gave me that amount, but then more recently another told me they were wrong. Because the calendars are "not bendable" they cost more to ship.

So I apologize if anyone ends up with about $0.60 postage due. If you do please let me know.

Thanks and sorry about that.

somethingspecial

Jon, Got my calenders on Wed. No postage due. A fantastic job on the calenders. Thanks for all you do here and for giving us a great website. Merry Christmas. Mike and Robinette.

Northern Pony

Jon;
Got my calendar today, thanks for another year of putting this together for us, excellent as usual.

That Red and Black on the cover is simply an outstanding looking car, personal preference and not to demean anyone, they are all excellent cars.

From the Frozen North
BoB

Bumblebee

Thank you so much Jon

A superb effort and great calendar, I bought the family pack, and they are all gone.

Really appreciate the quality and care you put into this, thank you so much.

Best wishes, Les

hookedtrout

Awesome calendar as always Jon and owners. One suggestion for next year, darker or bigger font on the days etc. My old age I can't see the numbers from across the room! ;-)

stangfan

Another beautiful calendar. I really hope we can keep doing this every year. It's great fun having a GT/CS/HS calendar on the wall. :cool: