• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Jacking Inst. Decal Placement

somethingspecial

I was veiwing a GT/CS add on EBay (#150192403994) and noticed in a picture of the trunk the jacking inst. decal was on the left wheel house. This car looks unrestored, LOL (You'll see what I mean). Anyone else have one placed here? Can anyone add the quick link for this auction, I am not that computer savoy. Thanks, Mike

J_Speegle

I was veiwing a GT/CS add on EBay (#150192403994) and noticed in a picture of the trunk the jacking inst. decal was on the left wheel house. Anyone else have one placed here? .................

Yes seen a few (earlier cars if I recall correctly) like this. Likely the same worker at San Jose that placed them on the passenger side floor of the trunk - under the spare, on some 67 Shelbys (since they had no trunk lid to stick the decal too ;)

@Holmes

My car is unrestored orig paint an its on the deck lid, passenger side lower section. Someone posted a picture of there light blue R code deck lid and its in the same location as mine. Camera not working

J_Speegle

My car is unrestored orig paint an its on the deck lid, passenger side lower section. Someone posted a picture of there light blue R code deck lid and its in the same location as mine. Camera not working

Yep we seem to have plenty of those (think some were posted a couple weeks back)

The other original locations just don't show up that often