• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD 1968 4 speed Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-codegtcs

I have a very good 68 4 speed center console in original color - black. I have had this console for about 10 years, but decided to keep the C4 in the J-code, so I am going to sell it. The base is complete - even the rear divider is still connected with the original welds. Front pad no issues. Base pad has 1/4" split in seam on pass side near the bottom of front pad. Center chrome insert has some pitting. If you are interested, please let me know. I am going to clean the center insert to get a better idea. I have heard of some people being able to fix the smaller splits - if so, this split is very minor and very fixable. I will post some photos tomorrow. $550 OBO + shipping.

EDIT - I reduced the price by $50 due to the pitting in the chrome insert.

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

x-codegtcs

Here are some photos - check the link for the rest

Attachments

• DSC07446.JPG
    DSC07446.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC07448.JPG
    DSC07448.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC07452.JPG
    DSC07452.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC07450.JPG
    DSC07450.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC07443.JPG
    DSC07443.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 52
OP
OP
X

x-codegtcs

Ground shipping to residential location - 4 days and insurance is $82.74. I have enough packing materials here to pack it.

Grease Monkey

Hmm, that's a little more then I was hoping for. I'll make you an offer though. If you can do $500 shipped, I'll buy it. Thanks

OP
OP
X

x-codegtcs

Yeah, the box size makes it a dimensional weight of 65 lbs even though it is actually on 20 lbs. Sorry cant let it go for $500 including shipping. I am trying to just get back what I have in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.