• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

mustgetastang2

On that note,did anyone else hear that Sea-Tac International Airport was forced to take all the Christmas trees down from inside their terminal.Seems a Rabbi noticed there were no menorras in the terminal and since Hannuka is upon us, as well,the Rabbi demanded equal time for the Jewish faith.Sea-Tac didnt want to give in to the Rabbi's requests,so they took down all the trees and now there are no decorations of any faith in the terminal.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ONE AND ALL!!!!

sam

thanks.....merry Christams to everyone and Peace.

Sam

imported_tree

season greetings

I would like to wish a (seasons greetings and happy new year) from TERRY AND FAMILY in the far north of canada.Prince George B.C .So far this year we have had minus 38 and three feet of snow.All i can say that you people changed my out-look on Classic cars, and first class people.Thats all for now , happy whatever you belive in and keep safe in the new year.

Terry..................................(imported tree) P/S here is a couple of shots of the motor.more to come in the spring...............

Attachments

• car trip 2006 home 034.jpg
    car trip 2006 home 034.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 20
  • car trip 2006 home 035.jpg
    car trip 2006 home 035.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 19