• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted 14x6 Steel Wheels

6t8-390gt

I am interested in buying a set of original 14 x 6 steel wheels for a 68 Mustang. Prefer pick-up (VA,MD, DC) or delivery to a show, but will consider shipping for nice wheels.

I'll be attending Spring Carlisle, All Ford Nationals Carlisle, MCA Grand Nationals Orlando this year.

Let me know what you have and your cost...somebody has to have upgraded their wheels and tires and is looking for more space in their garage!!!

You can post here, PM or e-mail me dtruitt68@gmail.com

Thanks ,
Danny

franklinair

I have a set of original chrome S/S wheels with Firestone tires mounted on them (215/70/14). (Cannot attest to age/mileage on them, but GOOD tread.) I also have the trim rings and new (plain) hubcaps. They were on this car.

Neil

Attachments

• MEGAFILE 185.jpg
    MEGAFILE 185.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 41