• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1996 Registry on Ebay

PFSlim

I noticed that jbsteven has a 1996 registry on ebay. I might suggest that we post the fact that a registry is selling on this site since we frequent this site more than ebay. Plus, those who are most interested would be from this site anyway.

Are there rules against a mention on this site that a Registry is being sold on ebay??

Paul

Mustanglvr

???I wish this site would again post the links to items on Ebay on the left side of the page like they used too. How come their not posted anymore? Rhonda

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Rhonda,

The eBay links were just too unstable. There were times when their links would keep this site from displaying. They took several days to fix the problem so I pulled them off.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
[quote author=PFSlim link=board=1;threadid=1723;start=0#msg10840 date=1117034317]
Are there rules against a mention on this site that a Registry is being sold on ebay??

[/quote]
No, there's certainly no rule against posting stuff for sale here. That's what the Classifieds section is for. :) (which is where jbsteven posted it)