• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2008 CS/GT White 1200 miles 5spd $23500

neelas007

Like brand new 2008 Ford Mustang California Special performance white with grey leather, interior upgrade, satin aluminum panel, sirius sat radio, 3.55 LSD and the California Special option. This car has never been damaged, never driven in the rain and always garaged. Also includes a brand new Ford Motorsports cold air intake and engine tuner that are brand new in the box and never installed. These will not void for factory warranty. Clean title and no liens sellf or $23,500 obo.

aemoo28

Wow that is a very low price. Wow our cars aren't worth much any more in this economy. You are taking quite a cut I bet. That's almost half off my '08's $42000 sticker price. What part of the country are you in?

Mustang1

Wow that is a very low price. Wow our cars aren't worth much any more in this economy. You are taking quite a cut I bet. That's almost half off my '08's $42000 sticker price. What part of the country are you in?

Wow, that is a high sticker. Hope you paid a lot less for it in the end though. I paid $27k brand new for my GTCS. I really wanted a GT500 at the time, but they were commanding a high price, like $52k at the time. Now you can get a new one for just under $40k.....lol

J.Bart

not necessarily, just because he is willing (or forced by hard times) to sell his so cheap, doesn't mean the rest of us are willing to part with our cars at the same price. there is a difference between a steal, and the value of our cars. i think the value of our cars would be the price that say half of us would be willing to sell our cars for. i would have to be forced to sell my car for what i owe on it. and that should'nt drop the value of my neighbors gt/cs, it would just be a very!!! good deal. i don't think to many of us are to willing to part with our cars at all, which
increases the value of our cars. you get my drift? lets not start talking our cars into a devalued situation. the thought has crossed my mind: if my 08 got totaled, just how easy would it be to replace it? i mean a car that has the same options,interior color, ext color, etc..
i wouldn't be happy if i didn't get a car that was the same as what i have now. i have kept my eyes open and they don't all have the same options. finding a gt/cs that has the exact options as what you have now may not be easy to find. for me, the ford racing equipment i could get, but i don't know if ford racing would let me get a blue supercharger again? but even that aside i haven't found hardly any at all that have the exact same options that i have. i still think many or close to all of us are not letting our cars go anytime soon, and hopfully we will be able to make all of our payments. just because the bank says they will only loan a certain price for a gt'cs doesn't mean a person can come and buy one of our cars at that price. i think that we set the value by what price we are willing to sell our cars at. and you would have to take an average not the low price.

Last edited: