• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. New here.

natedogsmith

Hi everyone. I've passed by this site alot, finally got with it and registered. I'm going to have plenty of questions so thanks in advance to all of you. I'll -try to be of any and all help as I can be also.--
Christian

robert campbell

Welcome aboard!!! Best Mustang site I have visited!! Great people! Holy Grail of GT/CS stuff. Not me so much. I am one of the resident hot rodders and wrenchers. Love carb and engine questions. Restore carbs, rebuild standard trannys, and rear ends. Love to bench race and talk power modifications.

Rob

Perkchiro

Ditto!! Welcome aboard. Any and all questions welcomed and you'll be sure to find someone here ready and willing with the answers.

franklinair

Welcome. A good bunch of folks here - you'll enjoy it. A good exchange of info (and opinions!). Where are you located? Got a C/S? Year/info?

Neil Hoppe

PFSlim

This is a good site to ask any question you want and not get treated badly for asking it. Without this site and the folks who visit here, I could have never restored my GT/CS in from 2003-2005. Welcome to the site and we look forward to hearing alot more about you.

Paul

Mustanger

Hi everyone. I've passed by this site alot, finally got with it and registered. I'm going to have plenty of questions so thanks in advance to all of you. I'll -try to be of any and all help as I can be also.--
Christian

"Well, come on in!!! ...Pull up a chair and grap a cup of "joe" :wink: ...

Attachments

• coffeedrinker.jpg
    coffeedrinker.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 63