• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Found on CL Oregon (not mine) '68 CS/GT

DeadStang

http://salem.craigslist.org/cto/2580943523.html

68 Mustang GT/CS - $7995 (Salem)
Date: 2011-09-03, 5:05PM PDT
Reply to: sale-fuu6w-2580943523@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
This sweet ride will sell this weekend..... First person with reasonable CASH offer will own this classic! 289 Automatic, Newer black interior in excellent condition with upper and lower consoles, New gas tank and new Edelbrock carburetor, New front Global West 1" lowering springs, Cobra valve covers, Power steering, 175K miles, Marti Report. Bought a year ago but haven't had time to finish....runs and dirves but needs TLC. Paint is good but not perfect, minor rust (very little compared to most). New wheels and tires and have lots of parts to finish the car including chrome trim. Call to schedule an appointment with Craig (503) 409-5025 (e-mail through craigslist has been unreliable). Don't snooze on this one or it'll be gone!

rvrtrash

At the risk of being blasted, that's a nice looking car, and a good price, but I would obtain proof it's a real CS before I bought it. No foglights, no hood locks, no quarter panel emblems and running horse emblems on the fenders. Of course, if you just want a nice driver that looks like a CS, that's a good deal, depending on mechanicals.

Steve

CougarCJ

I live in Salem, Oregon.

I don't know the car, but I would be willing to scope it out for someone though.

OP
OP
D

DeadStang

I'm in Albany! Small world. He says he has a Marti report, so it makes me think it's probably "real," but you never know.