• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Our book "Table of Contents"

PonyGal

I have noticed that when each of us wants to find someone in our book, "A California Special Way of Life", it is a bit time consuming to flip through all the pages. So, I made up a "Table of Contents" for both the large and the small book. I thought I would put a copy of it out here in case anyone else might be interested in printing it out to place in their book. It really does help to know which page each person is on. Especially when we are gathering those signatures :)

Attachments

• A California Special Way of Life.pdf
    109.8 KB · Views: 85

Midnight Special

...What a great idea Renee! Thank you :)
I've nearly worn out my small book and the large one gets plenty of attention when people come visit. Awesome events like the recent Northwest BBQ/ MCA show, the wonderful followup posts here and now your easy referrence will ensure a lifetime of pleasure to go with Cory's outstanding gift to all of us!!

aemoo28

How bout putting it on a small bookmark? Although print may be hard for old timers to decipher.
Wow Renee. That was a great idea. Did it take a long time?

hookedtrout

Not sure if anyone has told you lately but you're just awesome!

Wish I'd have had that insight while making the book...next time!

Northern Pony

Renee':

It seems like we were just talking about this, and here already. Looks awesome, and will be a help.

Neil;
I think Amy owes us a beer for the remark on "Oldtimers".

BoB

aemoo28

Beer goes with brisket. Brisket goes with afternoon coctail cruises.
Old timer? I'll be pushing 40 in 3 years, so...
Come to SAAC in August & I'll "buy" beer at coctail hour at the San Rafael Embassy.

OP
OP
PonyGal

PonyGal

Oh man...I'm about to hit the double nickle myself::::::::big sigh::::::::
:eek:

Donna,
Even though you are getting close to the "double nickle", you still look GREAT so don't worry about it :smile:

I'm glad that everyone is finding the index I created useful. I was talking to Northern Pony at Rob & Val's BBQ and I told him that it was going to be one of my main priorities when I got home. Took me all of one evening to type it all up, and the next night I changed the page numbers for the other book. The best part was that I got to go through both the large and the small books page by page and look at all the beautiful cars :cheesy:

Cory, you did so much work just putting the book together! And you did a fantastic job on it!! I just did a little bit to add to it like I did with the bookmarks.

Oh, by the way, I still have a few bookmarks left if someone didn't get one yet. Just PM me and I'll make sure to get one out to you...