• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hello USA..

Ketil Ertner

Hi there,
I just wanted to say hello. I am a new member, but have followed your site for a long time..

I am from Denmark (u know where?) and a great Mustang lover. I purchased my beautiful meadowlark yellow CS from Tennessee this summer after a very long search on the www..

I also have a couple of other Stangs in my garage..(check profile..) so i am
a very happy man.

best regards from Denmark,
Ketil.:wink:

Mustanger

Welcome to the CS site! Your Mustangs look very nice ... you probably don't see too many of them where you live ...

Perkchiro

Welcome Ketil. Very nice mustangs you have in your collection. Is it true that there is a "muscle car mania" craze in Europe? I was told that if I wanted to sell my CS, it would sell for higher $ in Europe. What's your opinion on that one. By the way, I'm not selling my car to anyone.

Steve in Missouri

Redwingrobb

A big howdy from Texas. As you have probably already seen, these folks are a wealth of information and a pretty good group of people who have a passion for the CS. I would not have bought one without their support..Robb

Diesel Donna

Welcome to you Ketil! Come in and have a seat, the family just got a little larger!

~~~~Donna

OP
OP
Ketil Ertner

Ketil Ertner

thanks everybody.. the Danish Mustang Club has about 800 members, but there are only 3 CS in denmark! The Mustang-fever is growing.

Classic US cars in general have grown a lot in interest.. but the problem is the distance. It is pretty expensive to freigth a car over the Atlantic, and we still have some awful taxes in Denmark..! and most people wont take the risk of not inspecting the car before buying.