• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Found out another cool fact about one of the 428 CS's

390cs68rcode

I have found out the first Cobra Jet mustang made at the San Jose plant was a California Special! This data was confirmed by a admin on the 428cobrajet site.

here is the Marti report.

428cs.jpg

luisa2552

Wow, a Brittany Blue CS with a 428. My dream car. So do you know where the car is?

luisa2552

So 2 of the 3 accounted for, any info on the 3rd? If anyone can find it you can...

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

I have a small lead on the last r code CS. Was told it was in a field, rotting away. not for sale in colorado.

luisa2552

Gosh, what a waste! If it's true, who wouldn't want the cash if it's just an eyesore to them anyway!

Trap68

Jason,
I live in Colorado Springs and would be willing to check out your lead with camera in hand if it's here along the front range.

Cheers!

Trap

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

Trap68 said:
Jason,
I live in Colorado Springs and would be willing to check out your lead with camera in hand if it's here along the front range.

Cheers!

Trap

can't say I know exactly where it is. The guy who told me will be at some local car shows coming up and I will see if I can get more info.

hookedtrout

When you find it and if it turns out to actually be sitting out in a field rotting and if it's not to late we should all get together and offer up a barn building for him and build it up over the car to show our love for the car, that might loosen him up a bit.

Cory

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

hookedtrout said:
When you find it and if it turns out to actually be sitting out in a field rotting and if it's not to late we should all get together and offer up a barn building for him and build it up over the car to show our love for the car, that might loosen him up a bit.

Cory

I would rather show up with a wad of $100's and a smile on my face.

:grin:

Mosesatm

Jason, if the owner is a man you might have better luck if you sent one of your Hooters friends in with a stack of $100s. Men are more likely to say yes to an attractive woman than a man.:grin:

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

had not thought of that. I agree if a Hooters girl showed up at my house with a wad of $100's and a smile I would pretty much do whatever she asked. ;)

68gt390

Mosesatm said:
Jason, if the owner is a man you might have better luck if you sent one of your Hooters friends in with a stack of $100s. Men are more likely to say yes to an attractive woman than a man.:grin:

Arlie;
Unfortunately in today's society that may not necessarily be true!!!!! :tongue:

If you had the chance to take a walk through some of our buildings were I'm at you'd see exactly what I mean. It's actually rather funny and comical to see some of should I say these folks for a lack of a better word. :rofl:

Don

6t8-390gt

davidathans said:
Hey Jason, i noticed you changed your name to 390cs68rcode....I thought you were an S code guy....Is there an R-code mustang of some sort in your garage that your not telling us about?

I was wondering the same thing.

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

davidathans said:
Hey Jason, i noticed you changed your name to 390cs68rcode....I thought you were an S code guy....Is there an R-code mustang of some sort in your garage that your not telling us about?

something is in the works. stay tuned. :grin:

John McGilvary

luisa2552 said:
Wow, a Brittany Blue CS with a 428. My dream car. So do you know where the car is?
I know where the 428cj CS is. Its out back in my shop. Its the first new car I ever owned, and the best car I have ever owned. I Just got onto the forum and I don't know what I am doing yet.

P

PNewitt

Hi John!

Welcome to the group! Thanks for writing, too!

I gave you a call about a month ago--I run the GT/CS Registry. You sent me your registration in the mail.

I need to talk to your Ford dealer friend, too, ASAP.

Again, welcome! I'm sure everyone is excited that you are here to answer questions!

Paul Newitt