• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Link needed

Jayscal

There is a website called Fomoco.com, and they used to have a all Ford forum. A few months ago, Mr. F split the forum from the Fomoco website. Does anyone know what the web address for the forum is. These guys seem to solve any problem with all Ford vehicles from 1964-1973.

rjw

If your question relates to a classic mustang, you might also check out the web site at www.vintage-mustang.com and do a search of the forum for the topic you are looking for. There is an amazing amount of knowledge there.
Richard

68sunlitgold

I agree with Richard, I have used both forums and I get better answers from the vintage-mustang forum, but both are very useful.
Doug

OP
OP
Jayscal

Jayscal

The question I had was not Mustang related, it was an engine question related to a 302 V8 in a 78 Thunderbird that a friend of mine owns. The oil filter has blown up twice on his car, the replies I have got were either the filters were cheap ones with bad crimps, or that there are two gaskets, or the most believable one is that the pressure relief valve on the oil pump is jammed shut. I sold this car to him a year ago and it was in perfect shape and running condition. I have a feeling that he will probably junk the car before putting another oil pump in. What a shame, it has a perfect body and interior.

OP
OP
Jayscal

Jayscal

Doug,

The answers above were the ones I got from fomoco, and they came within 12 hours. These guys are good.