• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

High Country special ???'s

1967 HCS

Hello guys, I'm new here. I have a 67 Columbine Blue HCS. It's a pretty original complete running car and well optioned. I'm not new to the old car world as I've owned a few in my time, but this one is different. It's growing on me <big grin> Now on to my questions. I have in my hand a Marti report. Its showing that in 1967, 1033 vehicles had these particular paint/trim codes and 5736 had this paint code. Well as you prob know the paint code area on a HCS is blank. So whats going on with these statistics? I'm confused. My main question is of the 400 HCS's built in 1967 how do I determine how many were Aspen Gold, Columbine Blue and Timberline Green???

Thanks for any replies, and I'm glad to be here officially :D

hicountrybob

Get a Marti report and let us all know. kevin marti at 1-623-935-2558 on your nickel and well worth it. Thanks, hi country Bob Teets here.

hicountrybob

A correction here!!!! When I said a Marti report, I did not mean the one you ordered, but a report that answers other specific data questions which, I understand, is researched by Kevi (pushing the right buttons) and charging us for the time involved to answer our inquiries. high country Bob Teets

OP
OP

1967 HCS

Well Bob, as much trouble as I went thru to get this particular Marti report. I think I'm due a little extra research on Marti's part. Lol. Arguing over the phone with John about color and trans codes and then listening to him tell me that "these reports are 99.9 percent correct" got some what redundant. Especially when I know my car is Columbine Blue with a manual trans, not a Timberline green re-bodied, re-tagged or pieced together automatic transmisson vehicle as suggested by the man pushing the buttons and pulling the levers. Course... it always helps to push the right buttons ;D

BTW thanks for the reply, I knew you'd weigh in sooner or later....