• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Pictures from the All Mustang and Ford's car show in Rancho Cordova, CA.

Midnight Special

I'll be darn... Nice show and great pics! I hear there is another freshly painted Highland Green CS as well as a silver/ metallic grey one running around down there as well. Keep your eyes open :) Thanks again!

franklinair

Shame on you... I drooled all over my keyboard!!
Whose black C/S? I coveteth it.
Neil Hoppe

OP
OP
B

bztz4m

Neil, I think it's a clone. 'Has a std. grille, but more importantly - If it's the one I've seen up here before, it has a "Dearborn" VIN code. I remember the license plate#...

The guy kept claiming it was the only original California Special....I think the guy was a Hulk Hogan clone... He was a body builder with the bandana and bleach blonde hair beard, etc.

Midnight Special

The guy kept claiming it was the only original California Special....I think the guy was a Hulk Hogan clone... He was a body builder with the bandana and bleach blonde hair beard, etc.

...That's the guy. He did that here too, but Mike discovered the VIN descrepency... No one wanted to correct him for obvious reasons ;-)