• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Ebay highland green not in registry??

somethingspecial

Looks like someone invested in a quick flip. The current price of 5400 seems more reasonable for the car in the condition it is in. At least this seller posted detailed pics of the car. I hope this seller got this car for a song and doesn't get hosed on the selling price. Neil, You wanted a new project........ LOL. I have never seen one as corroded as this, ie. the VIN tag. Nice San Francisco air for you. Makes one wonder what metal corrosion one could expect to find. And yes, It is in the Registry.

ps. at the current price, and if I had the money, I wouldn't mind picking that one up to properly restore.

sportyworty

The owner in San Fran said it needed the driver side floor pan replaced. When have you ever seen sheet metal included in the sale of a car that did not need it? Obviously with the Red Oxide sprayed inside something is going on as none on the back floors. Nice how they took the far away pic of the driver front apron and the close up of the paasenger side along with the remainder being blurry. The car obviously was hit in the front. May be a great resto candidate but I am thinking with the no reserve someone is hoping to get there 9K back.

franklinair

As I stated before; this car needs an "up close and personal" inspection. Hope no one gets burned.

Neil