• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Road Warrior to New Home

Mosesatm

No more long road trips in the Road Warrior.

Attachments

• Road Warrior 9-24-11 Small.jpg
    Road Warrior 9-24-11 Small.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 79

franklinair

Great looking car, and you've had good service & much enjoyment from it. I'm sure you made sure it went to a good home!!

Neil

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

It will certainly be in good company!

Attachments

• 3 Cars Small.jpg
    3 Cars Small.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 79

CougarCJ

All future trips will be in the Road Warrior II?

Nice looking neighborhood you live in Arlie.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Yep, and RWII is already in the garage. Picked it up today after getting a T-5 installed for those road trips.

CougarCJ

Did you go with a straight cable clutch, or with hydraulic assist?

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Neither.
I'm using the original Ford setup so it would be easier to change the car back to stock.

I had the numbers-matching toploader rebuilt by Steve's Mustang Parts, and it can be put back in with little effort.

shane18fly

Much thanks to Arlie for the Road Warrior. I have to admit I have coveted it for several years. Probably going to hell for that but at least I will be in great company and have a great ride! Arlie has been great to work with and his RW will a welcome addition to the other ponies in the barn. Took it out for a spin today and turned more heads than I did corners! Thanks Arlie...shane

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Shane,
It's I who should be thanking you, and I hope you enjoy the car.

It is so nice buying and selling cars with the great folks on this site instead of dealing with the real world!!!

shane18fly

Thanks for the kind words Arlie. You are an asset to the site and to the owners of these unique cars. Good luck on the new project and if you need any help lifting that new tranny don't hesitate to call! shane