• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

October Car

gt bandit

crew ,

i have read the posts on guessing next years calender proposals and its kind of interesting to see so many fine cars with mystery owners.

last month i commented on what my fave color combo would be (exterior/interior)

But I gotta tell all of you CS folk that this months car on the calender is driving me NUTS!!!!!!!

its in our TV room so i see it often and it really is a FANTASTIC looking car , i think its probably the little things that set it off (wheel arch trims etc)

not sure if its the Camera angle or the wheel set up , but the stance is also unbelievably cool.

Who ever owns this Beauty must feel pretty SPECIAL

WELL DONE TO THE OWNER and the Administrator for putting together such a wonderful array of cars.

LUVMYCS

So, who's car is it? Does anyone have a picture? I am not lucky enough to own a calendar, but would love to see the car GT Bandit is talking about.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I can't remember off the top of my head who it is, but here's the calendar from last year. (and Oct featured shot below) It is a great shot (as they all are really).

2006-calendar-preview.jpg

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 30

LUVMYCS

Nice calendar! I can't wait for this years!! I think you should put the name of the owners in small print on the bottom of the picture for this year. This way we can put a name to the car.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
LUVMYCS said:
I think you should put the name of the owners in small print on the bottom of the picture for this year. This way we can put a name to the car.
Yes, that's how it's done currently, along with a brief blurb about the car, location and forum username. You just can't see the text in the preview shot because it's so small.

Sarge

It is owned by Bob and Lorraine Walker in Calgary, Alberta. And yes, great shot!!!