• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. GT/CS Shirts, Hats, Etc.

stangfan

Steve, I'll be going to Seattle several times this summer. If you head south from time to time, and we can arrange a mutual time, I could bring it over and save you the shipping.

Steve

Thanks Steve! That is really thoughtful. Probably won't happen though. I haven't been to the states for many years.

:grin:

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

We're ready to go, but I changed suppliers.

There is an $85 setup charge that I'll cover, and then it's $10 to embroider the GT/CS logo on anything from the suppliers in the attached link, or you can send me your own items to embroider.
http://www.spokanevalleywear.com/suppliers
SanMar seems to be the supplier with the largest selection, and it shows prices on the site.

Just let me know what you want to order with size, manufacturer, model, and color.

BroadwayBlue

Hey Arlie,

I'm interested but can't figure out from that site what sizes are available for each type. Am I missing something?

I may send my own though. Would that be sent to you as well?

Thanks for coordinating this!

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Rich,
If you go to the SanMar site and click on the shirt you want it shows the sizes. For example, Port Authority shirts range from XS-4XL.

joedls

I'd like 3 Large Port Authority Silk Touch™ Performance Colorblock Stripe Polo. K547 White with black stripe.

Let me know how much I owe you.

Powell

polo shirts

Arley, Karen and Ralph Powell would like to order 2 of the "Corner Stone" CS412P polo shirts in Red with black embroidery. One a Medium the other one an X-large. The next question is how do we get payment to you?

Ralph

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Jon was gracious enough to send me his original GT/CS artwork, and I have nearly enough orders for the first batch of items. Anyone else who wants a shirt, hat, jacket, or whatever, please let me know and I'll add it to the order.

I'll pay for all of it then contact you after you receive your items to work out payment.

I'm also working on a special window decal for a select few old-timers, but that's for later down the road.:grin:

whodat

Arlie,
I have 2 shirts to send you. I need to know where to send them.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I just returned from a meeting with Chuck the embroidery guy where we made some decisions.

- The logo will be 3.5" wide, which is a little smaller than what was on the shirts Jon sold a few years ago. His logos were 4".

- The logo will be stripe color with the shirt color showing through as the letters, just like on our cars.

- If you want something else embroidered on the shirts let me know and he will add it for a minimal charge.

- He can embroider the logo onto almost anything (within reason - no tire covers), hats, heavy coats, jackets, t-shirts, baby bibs,.......

- The embroidery charge is $8.75 plus sales tax so it'll probably end up around $9.50 or so. Let's just call it $10 for easy math.

- He wants to run at least 10 items at a time. I currently have orders for 11 shirts so if anyone else wants to get in on the first run please let me know soon. As soon as I receive shirts from Mike and Dominick we'll go with the first run.

whodat

Arlie,
I'm on the boat until Wednesday. I'll get them out when I get in. The only size he can print is 3.5" or can he make it bigger for other products besides a shirt?

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Arlie,
I'm on the boat until Wednesday. I'll get them out when I get in. The only size he can print is 3.5" or can he make it bigger for other products besides a shirt?

It's all computerized so he can make the logo any size. Larger may cost a little more, though.

swc

would like to order 1 large and 1 extra large Port Authority. cool mesh, polo with tipping stripe trim Model K431: Please send to Steve Craig, 5671 Westwood CT, Bloomfield Hills , MI 48301. Please send me name and address of who should receive the check.

Ruppstang

May be like this. I would buy on too if it is possible to have them made.
Marty

Attachments

• HCS shirt.jpg
    HCS shirt.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 22