• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 I love FORD!

JohnnyQuest515

I love Ford! I received a letter from Ford after I inquired about the CAC report regarding my 68 GT/CS.

They sent me a nice letter to contact customer service and just got off the phone with John employee ID 7188. He loves his job and said things at Ford are going great and I believe him.

My CAC report will be free as stated in the resources area of this forum and they will contact me in two business days ( a real phone call ) about the status. It is currently being researched.

Talk about customer service! Ford has hook line and sinker with me. I have always been a Ford man but more than ever now :icon_ecst!

Randy

PS> Forgot to tell ya that I asked the guy if he could swing a deal on a GT500, he only laughed.....but said I have $750 off on any new car just for contacting Ford!

Last edited:

hookedtrout

I'm with ya, always been a Ford guy and the past few years it seems that Ford is moving ahead of the domestic competition and taking the high road as they progress. They could certainly advertise the fact that they are bail out free but they stay focused on their products rather than rub dirt.

On a side note we had a friend move back from Louisiana and we invited her and her family over and held a birthday party for her son. She had contacted her adoptive parents (x-inlaws) before she moved back and they insisted that she get a new car before she moved back as they did not think her old one would make it. She said they told her exclusively not to buy a Ford as they were having all kinds of problems with them falling apart??? When they all showed up for the birthday party I had all 5 of my Fords out of the garage just waiting for them to make a comment. No comments were made and I bit my tongue from starting the conversation. They all drove GM products.

Oh well.

68 GTCS

My stepson has nothing good to say about Fords, he is "Chevy" all the way. Every time the car subject comes up the conversations goes down hill (like GMC) (Government Motors Company) anyway when my Granddaughter, who is not even 1 year old yet, gets her first battery operated car can anyone guess what it will be?----if you guessed the Barbie Mustang than you hit it right on the head! Lets see how that goes over-----I WIN. :grin:

By the way, I do own a 94 25th Anniversary Trans Am (GM), Awsome car!

Kevin

Ruppstang

I heard that Ford may offer MCA members their employee X plan. I do not know if it is true, but would be nice if you were in the market. Marty

rvrtrash

My stepson has nothing good to say about Fords, he is "Chevy" all the way. Every time the car subject comes up the conversations goes down hill (like GMC) (Government Motors Company) anyway when my Granddaughter, who is not even 1 year old yet, gets her first battery operated car can anyone guess what it will be?----if you guessed the Barbie Mustang than you hit it right on the head! Lets see how that goes over-----I WIN. :grin:

By the way, I do own a 94 25th Anniversary Trans Am (GM), Awsome car!

Kevin

I owned a chevy----once!

Steve

GT/CS S Code

I've only "strayed" a few times myself, with about 95% of my numerous vehicles over the years being "blue oval" products. I still like Henry's trucks and cars myself ...
(Having said that, Laurie bought a new Toyota Matrix this year for her "run around" car, mostly due to gas mileage concerns, and my current day to day "beater" truck is an old '89 Dodge Dakota with an odometer that reads 302,000 kms now.)
When we want to enjoy a drive in a "real" car then we get out the "big guns" and take the GT/CS for a burn!
:grin:

Talan423

I've offered this up before but if anybody on this site is in need of a Ford X-plan PIN... just PM me and i'll take care of ya!

Tom