• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Power steering hose

green56

Need help need to replace power steering hoses but don't know which ones to get looked at NPD they might not have them and Mustang Plus to many to know but would like to know if their is any other place that all they handle this is for the 68 Gt/Cs hope you all can help one way or the other Tom from Wi

Ruppstang

There are no good accurate reproduction. You can find a good original, buy a NOS or just go to a NAPA or other supplier and get what they have.
I have been asking Blue Dot Co. to make them for the small block but they have not yet.
Marty

OP
OP
G

green56

Power steering

I checked with Napa and all the have was the pressure hose so I ordered that but I had to go to NPD to get the return unless you fellows have a NAPA store that has the return hose let me know give me the phone number I would call them and ordered one thanks Tom Wi

OP
OP
G

green56

Hi.guys well I got the pressure hose for the power steering and asked Napa if they could get the Return hose from the west coast the person from Napa said how about the East coast I said your person yesterday said they don!t have any and you are gentians me one no answer he said will be here Friday I guess you have to talk to two different people to get the right parts. Tom from Wi