• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS on PS2

severin

Hi,

You may be aware of this, however...

I found a playstation 2 game called 'mustang, the legend lives'. It is a road race game and, to my surprise, one of the car options is a GT/CS with loads of paint options.

So, I am now able to race my Lime Gold GT/CS around the streets of NYC or Chicago or just about anywhere really from the comfort of my living room in the sunny south of England

GT

Talan423

i was told that they have this game at toys r us for $10 + tax. i picked it up for $13 before i found that out and borrowed the neighbor boys ps2. found that all of the older generation mustangs handle very poorly on the tracks compared to the newer generations. it's a pretty cool game and very accurate detail. the only problem i see with the gt/cs is the foglamps sit too low on the grille, other than that it seems pretty accurate. the game gets pretty addictive once you start playing and figuring everything out.

tom