• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

hello 'stang' fans !!!

mustgetastang2

hello out there in mustang land ! now that i finally aquired a working computer, i can get in on the fun...lol. i have been keeping up with your site for awhile now so im familiar with what and who is on here.i dont have a mustang at the present but hope to get one soon.ive had them in the past and there have been quite a few in the family.the truly are the epitamy of the musclecar persona(except those mustang 2s in the 80s,i dont know what they were thinking there)anyhoo,ill post more in the future,the off topic lounge is really fun to keep up with,always good for a laugh or two.i cant wait to toss in my 2 cents worth...lol.ok keep up the good work,people,and if there arent 'stangs' in heaven,then im not goin!:smile:

rvrtrash

There will be someday. I'm taking mine with me.:grin:

Steve

Diesel Donna

I swear to you that I have four gravesites in Texas...have always wondered if my CS would fit in those four sites......then again...isn't Texas already heaven? (Making points here with the Texas boys) :wink:

OP
OP
mustgetastang2

mustgetastang2

Just an quick quote from an old song.
God blessed Texas with His own hand
Brought down angels from the promised land
Gave 'em a place where they could dance
If you wanna see heaven brother here's your chance
I've been sent to spread the message
God blessed Texas

(thought Id cash in on a few points myself)oh and it must be heaven,it says so right there in the song lyrics.ttyl

OP
OP
mustgetastang2

mustgetastang2

I was looking through old threads and found that donna's four gravesites are in centerville,texas.she didn't say which cemetary...yet.Just thought i'd throw that in....

Diesel Donna

Mosesatm said:
Which town and cemetery?

How did I know you would ask that? LOL!! Yup, Centerville...right down the street from you. Just the regular old one there in town, Centerville Cemetery.

Mustanglvr

Hey Mustgetastang2, Welcome to the site! Its great to have you here!

Mosesatm

Diesel Donna said:
How did I know you would ask that? LOL!! Yup, Centerville...right down the street from you. Just the regular old one there in town, Centerville Cemetery.
Nope, not ours. There are 3 Centervilles in Texas. Is that the one between Lufkin and Huntsville; AKA the middle of nowhere?

OP
OP
mustgetastang2

mustgetastang2

Hey,Mustanglvr!! Great to be here!I just know that I will have nothing but tons of fun here on this website.You guys(and girls) seem like one big happy family, full of respect and friendly affection for one another.In reading past posts,it was truly great to see that a member can have a difference of opinion without having to worry about the outcome.I also think its great how posts can take any number of turns and everyone just follows along for the ride.On this site it appears that no matter your income level or the job you do or where you come from,or anything else for that matter,everyone still has a valued and equal opinion.And that opinion,no matter what,is welcomed with an open mind and a warm heart.It is truly refreshing to find a place either real or cyber where so many people of different backgrounds can come together over one common interest and make it feel like family.

Diesel Donna

Mosesatm said:
Nope, not ours. There are 3 Centervilles in Texas. Is that the one between Lufkin and Huntsville; AKA the middle of nowhere?

This Centerville is right between Houston and Dallas..one exit off of I-45.
Just a mom and pops cemetery.Nothing fancy.

Mosesatm

Uh oh. Looks like Rhonda's trying to one-up my avatars. OK, this means war!!!!:grin:

Mustanglvr

And he`s sooo cute Arlie! :cheesy:
I`m just trying to get in the Christmas spirit. :undecided
I had a brainf*rt and gave my artificial Christmas tree away before I moved, and now I have to get another one. :rolleyes:
With no snow on the ground here in Minnesota, it just does`nt feel like the Christmas season. :icon_bore
I`ll come up with some more good avatars before Christmas,don`t ya know.:grin:
So this is war huh? Bring it on Arlie!:wink: :grin:

Mosesatm

Mustgetastang2, you have just experienced our tendency to go way, way off topic. If you randomly check some threads you'll probably find that most of them don't stay on topic for long. Sorry, but we just can't help ourselves.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
mustgetastang2

mustgetastang2

thats whats so great about this site....one can talk about virtually anything while still maintaining the common denominator.members can laugh at themselves and each other,complain to one another,make announcements about the good things that happen,ect.Not to make light of the whole purpose of this site,but sometimes things not pertaining to our cars happen and we have to comment.And part of the reason this site is as good as it is,is because everyone here treats everyone else like family,and cares what everyone has to talk about whether its about their cars or not(heaven forbid..lol)Its okay that you go off topic once in awhile,not only does it show personality,but adds to the site's appeal as well.