• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Asheville,Virgnia Beach MCA Shows

franklinair

Tried to register my'68 GT/CS for the Asheville, NC National show. No room. The recorded message was kinda curt. Like "don't bother us, we're full." Seems like a VERY limited venue for a National MCA show. The one in SEA had more Mustangs than one could see in a day. (Very well done)
Now I think I'll make the drive to VA Beach for that show. A much longer drive (about 8 hours) but it should be fun, and perhaps a more congenial group.

Neil

gofastguy

It's my understanding that the show at the Biltmore has been sold out for quite some time. Perhaps VA Beach will be a better show, although I don't care as much for the area.

Ruppstang

Neil I am looking forward to seeing you and east coast GT-CS HCS freinds. We wanted to do the Asheville show too till we found out there was a national in VA Beach. Our daughter, son inlaw and grandson live there so that choice was easy. Lets see if the east coast can get more GT-CS and HCS than the west coast. But I don't know if anyone can out do Rob's shindig! See you soon Marty

Diesel Donna

Watch out for those Virginia Beach police officers.....my brother is one of them but lucky for you, he loves those old Mustangs!