• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

snow

hcsstang

Got up this morning and it started snowing, Well its 7in the evening and we have around 24 to 30 inches of snow. The wind is starting to blow around 10 to 20 mp. I can't even get my drive way open. Here in Gettysburg it is starting to set a snow fall record.

08gtcslady

Wow! I am in western PA & luckily north of Pittsburgh. It missed us this time. Most of my local stang group are south of Pittsburgh & have 18-24 inches. Gettysburg is even worse. Stay warm:)

franklinair

I can't imagine. (We got a whopping 3" in Franklin, NC)
Stay warm, stay safe.

Neil

sam

Got up this morning and it started snowing, Well its 7in the evening and we have around 24 to 30 inches of snow. The wind is starting to blow around 10 to 20 mp. I can't even get my drive way open. Here in Gettysburg it is starting to set a snow fall record.

Keep that white stuff down south lol. NH had more than enough last year !
Stay sfe & warm.
Sam