• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 My new Garage page has been created!

obwan93001

Please check out my new Garage page when you have a chance so you can see what it's all about and how it looks and functions. I will be adding more to mine as time goes on but have put in some basic info, notes and a few pics.

Please read Jon's post regarding how to access the Garages and let him know of any issues or problems you might encounter so that he can resolve them right away.

Thanks again to Jon for adding this feature for us to play with here!

Oscar

green56

Garage

How do you get in to the web pagefor garage not that good on computer so i need help

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Oscar, you let the cat out of the bag too early! :grin:

The new Garage feature isn't available to everyone just yet. I asked in this thread for a few beta testers to help me work out any bugs. It's not that I'm trying to keep it a secret. It's just that if I need to make revisions that possibly lose Garage data I only want that to affect the small group of beta testers, not everyone on the site. I expect I'll make it live in a few days.

Tom, if you're interested in being a guinea pig just let me know. Otherwise wait a few days and everyone can play with it. :smile:

green56

Garage

Wish i could help i am not that good on computer i run in to problems all the time i have to get of my daughter to get me out of problems

OP
OP
obwan93001

obwan93001

Doh!

Oscar, you let the cat out of the bag too early! :grin:

The new Garage feature isn't available to everyone just yet. I asked in this thread for a few beta testers to help me work out any bugs. It's not that I'm trying to keep it a secret. It's just that if I need to make revisions that possibly lose Garage data I only want that to affect the small group of beta testers, not everyone on the site. I expect I'll make it live in a few days.

Tom, if you're interested in being a guinea pig just let me know. Otherwise wait a few days and everyone can play with it. :smile:

Sorry about that Jon :embarass: I got a lil excited to have created it that in my haste I shared it here instead of in the special thread you created. I suppose you can delete this thread or move it maybe to avoid anymore confusion and pressure on you to get it live any faster than planned on.

Oscar