• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ 2007 - 2009 GT/CS Certificates

bztz4m

Here is the lastest but not confirmed by John Clor from Ford Performance Group. A member emailed me last night to state that he called FPG and was told the certificates would be ready to purchase sometime in Feburary. So I called FPG today and was told the same thing, but I also emailed John Clor to confirm this and I am waiting for his reply. But I will not be provided with the data from the factory to sync up their database with my sooooo the search will still continue. The 2011 GT/CS certificates would not be available until the model year has completed so the new owners would have to wait until late 2011. Stay tune for information as I receive it.

Ron

OP
OP
B

bztz4m

The FPG is still going through the numbers on the 2007 - 2009 GT/CS's but I sent my VIN to use as a protype information for the certificate and this is what John sent back to me about my '07 GT/CS.

VIN# 1ZVHT82H575229344 shows:

Production -- #1228
Coupe Prod. -- #898
Color (White) Prod. -- #249
Exterior: Performance White Clearcoat
Interior: Black / Parchment
5-speed manual trans

OP
OP
B

bztz4m

Latest information on the GT/CS Certificates.

Here is the latest on the Certificates from Ford. John emailed me today to let me know that he is about a week away from annoucing the program for the GT/CS owners so if you have not registered you car with me you will not received the discount. What will happen is I will send him one last list of owner on 2/28/2010 to him after that any other registration will not be put into the database until April then you can receive the 15% discount. So we are getting closer and John will be sending pictures of my Certificate so you all be able to see the package of goodies. You should be able to order the cerificate package in March.

Ron

galic73

would you be able to tell me if i am registered with you ???
what info would you need from me ???
I know when i joined this site i did register my vin but i am not sure if that is what you are talking about?
my vin# is 1ZVHT82H685172055
let me know if you need any other info.

thank you
Joe

OP
OP
B

bztz4m

Joe I do have you registered on the site so you should be all set. Are you receiving the Ford Racing weekly newsletter?

OP
OP
B

bztz4m

You might want to give Ford Performance Group a call to make sure you are in their database their number is 1-800-367-3788. If you are not in the database signup on Ford Racings site just to make sure when it is time to order the certificate that you will receive the 15% discount. I sent your information to Ford to add to the database so I am not sure why you are not getting the weekly newsletter.