• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 FantomWorks

Mosesatm

The program FantomWorks, on Velocity, is apparently working on a GT/CS.
Season 4, Episode 10. First aired 8/8/17

Ruppstang

I wish I could get Velocity on our provider. Can you get it on the computer?

hatchdog

Just looked it up, channel 246 on Dish. The GT/CS episode is replaying in 15 minutes, 8:00 Pacific time on Wed. 8/9. Got the DVR set, thanks Arlie.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I definitely didn't see a GT/CS on the program.

BroadwayBlue

I DVR'd it and was no GT/CS in there.
I even went back and rewound in case I dozed off during part of it :smile:

All the descriptions say there's a GT/CS in it except the Velocity site, they got it right.

Hopefully it's in another episode.

Velocity
Mike thought his 1967 Chevy K10 Pick Up needed paint improvement. Dan quickly realizes that the car needs much, much more to become the safe, reliable driver he wants. Harry adores is 1970 Opel Kadett, but Dan has trouble finding parts.

Elsewhere...
Dan struggles to make Antonio's '68 CA Special Mustang unique; and finds out there are no parts to restore Harry's 1970 Opel Kadett.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Carspotting Season 1, Episode 3 has a quick shot of a copper colored GT/CS.

hookedtrout

Personally I can't stand watching Phantom Works, too much drama the couple of times I watched it and haven't seen an episode since.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Yeah, they are all getting that way.

Welcome back!!!

CougarCJ

Yeah, they are all getting that way.

Lack of drama is why I liked Wheeler Dealers. I hope that Edd China continues showing his technical know how, and his proposed new show is without drama.

68gulfstream

Lack of drama is why I liked Wheeler Dealers. I hope that Edd China continues showing his technical know how, and his proposed new show is without drama.

It's easy to make money flipping cars when your mechanic charges nothing for labor :)

clubpro

The absolute worst show on t.v. has to be Graveyard Cars. Every time I've tried to watch it I end up wanting to throw something at the t.v. and the sad part is when they are actually working on cars it's one of the best shows.

Cheers,

Ron

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I used to like Bitchin' Rides until they decided to add fake drama.

Even Wheeler Dealers seems to be changing in that it's more about Mike's ego and less about Edd's work. The original few seasons are scary. They performed a lot of rattle can repairs in those days.

Toy68CS

In the Fantom works S4 E15 about a F1 ford pickup when Dan delivers the truck to the customer you can see a good shot of the Red CS sitting right behind the truck . Hopefully there will be a episode on it soon.

CougarCJ

Did anybody watch Fantom Works last night? It had the episode with the GT/CS.
Did not see the whole episode, but the owner wants new Mustang performance and handling, in his 1968 289 powered GT/CS. The story was that his Father had a GT/CS back in the day, but the owner wants to go crazy fast.
Installing a Coyote Aluminator engine.

stangfan

Fantomworks is not on in my area right now. It's my favourite of all the car shows. Hopefully that episode will be available for me sometime.

BigJim

Did anybody watch Fantom Works last night? It had the episode with the GT/CS.
Did not see the whole episode, but the owner wants new Mustang performance and handling, in his 1968 289 powered GT/CS. The story was that his Father had a GT/CS back in the day, but the owner wants to go crazy fast.
Installing a Coyote Aluminator engine.
I watched up to the point they started putting that engine in the car. I can't stand it when someone feels the need to put some outrageous engine in a classic car. If you want to rebuild the original engine and use modern internals fine, but put the born-with engine back where it belongs.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I watched up to the point they started putting that engine in the car. I can't stand it when someone feels the need to put some outrageous engine in a classic car. If you want to rebuild the original engine and use modern internals fine, but put the born-with engine back where it belongs.

Here we go....!🍿