• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 GT/CS Convertible

TangsStang

I just recieved my 2007 GT/CS convertible and I am loving every second of it:cheesy: . I know it is not an original 68 but it still a great looking and driving car. How do the owners of the 68 GT/CS feel about the new one? My car has the following options:
GT California Special
Interior Upgrade Package
GT Appearance Package
Comfort Group
Shaker 500 Audio System
Wheel Locking Kits
Active Anti-Theft System
Cloth Convertible Top
Front Seat Side Mounted Air Bags
Convertible Soft Boot
Sirius Radio
All Weather Floor Mats

Please look at my pics and tell me what you think.
Thanks,
Tang

Attachments

• IMG_0204.JPG
    IMG_0204.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0186.JPG
    IMG_0186.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 48

joedls

I think you have an awesome car!!! Welcome to the site. You won't find a better group of folks.

Last edited:

Perkchiro

Beautiful car Tang!! Just know your new CS is inspired from the original 68. We have a common bond with the old and new. Welcome to the website, good to have you here!

Mustanger

Tang,
That's one cool ride ... I know that there several red colors for Mustangs, which red paint do you have? ...

hotrodgrany

I just recieved my 2007 GT/CS convertible and I am loving every second of it:cheesy: . I know it is not an original 68 but it still a great looking and driving car. How do the owners of the 68 GT/CS feel about the new one? My car has the following options:
GT California Special
Interior Upgrade Package
GT Appearance Package
Comfort Group
Shaker 500 Audio System
Wheel Locking Kits
Active Anti-Theft System
Cloth Convertible Top
Front Seat Side Mounted Air Bags
Convertible Soft Boot
Sirius Radio
All Weather Floor Mats

Please look at my pics and tell me what you think.
Thanks,
Tang

Soo Awsome welcome to the new generation GT/CS love your choice in color. WELCOME :thumb:

OP
OP
TangsStang

TangsStang

Thank you Car Whisperer. I like your coupe. Did you add the Hurst shifter and the Cold Air? Did it make you go to premium gas? How much more horsepower are you now getting?

mapv281

nice

Nice car, I've had mine for almost a month. You will enjoy every minute of it.

audiotubes

Great convertible, Tang! I too have a redfire convertible GT/CS, but the cloth tops were gone, ditto the hood scoop, when I went hunting these down. The vinyl top is well-made, anyway, and looks nice, and the paint job is so fine, I hesitate to put a hood scoop add-on over that nice mirror finish! I got mine in April, and am loving it. Mine was the ONLY GT/CS (vintage or current model) at the last cruise night I was at! Have fun and show it off!!