• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

07,08 gt/cs owners

J.Bart

i was wondering if the 07,08 gt/cs owners should discuss, or if there is a thread i can't seem to find it,what we are sending in to Paul for onfo on the new cs cars? thinking that we could be consistant and complete. the more documentation we do now the better, the club will lead the way for the 07 and 08 gt/cs cars. i am wondering what others have sent in so i know what to include? pictures, copys of : window sticker, other dealer installed options, ????
what info do we need to make sure we have in the registry?
input???

P

PNewitt

Thanks for your concern, JBART. I appreciate it.

So far, what I've received are VINs and long numbers for data plates. I usually get paperwork from the dealer with the options, etc. Most everyone has sent photos, too. Either prints or CDs (I prefer photo CDs).

I guess I would like the following--to make it consistent:

• Photos
• Copy of Invoice, incl. VIN and list of options
• any other paperwork of interest, and interesting ownership stories (??)
• the Ford printout of the car's production (but this is a LONG document, and may take up a lot of room in my files).

WHAT I REALLY NEED....are photos of one of each color for the book. I'm dedicating a page for each year ('07/'08), and photos of each color offered for that year. I'll make a needs list ASAP--and do it on this thread.

thanks again!

Paul N.

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

paul,
i have been watching the 08's on ebay, should i try to pull some pictures off of there for the colors?

P

PNewitt

Hi Jbart,

As much as I appreciate your offer, I'd rather use actual owner photos.
Somehow, maybe through other '07-'08 message boards, I'll get the photos I'll need. I need to get over there and post some info and questions.

Thanks anyway!

Paul N.

BroadwayBlue

Paul,

My nephew has a Grabber Orange GT and at a gathering he sent me a pic with a Grabber Orange GT/CS. I don't know if the owner comes to this site.

It's not a common color so let me know if you want me to try and track it down with a picture

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

pictures

paul,
if we post the pictures here, can you pull them.
also do you want stock pictures: without racing stripes etc.?

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

paul,
i added a gallery for my o8 vista blue gt/cs
can you pull the pictures out of there?
or do we need to send through the mail?