• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Added Another '68 To My Fleet

franklinair

I just bid & got a '68 conv on E-bay. Gold with a gold interior. 302 w/A/T & P/S. And get this - from an estate sale - with 4,400 miles on it. All original. Can't wait!!

Neil:smile:

RedGTvert

I just bid & got a '68 conv on E-bay. Gold with a gold interior. 302 w/A/T & P/S. And get this - from an estate sale - with 4,400 miles on it. All original. Can't wait!!

Neil:smile:

Saw that, good luck with the new addition.

somethingspecial

Congrats Neil, sounds like a real find. BTW, the package arrived. Thank you very much. They look like they should clean up pretty well. Have fun with your new addition. Mike

GTCSMustang

Neil,

Congratulations. Did you go look at it before you bought it, or buy it sight unseen?

Scott

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

Bought it sight unseen. Photos were just OK, but I spoke with the seller (a broker) and he gave me a good description, and his feedback rating of 100% over several years bolstered my confidence.
I bought my C/S the same way - thru E-bay, sight unseen. When it was delivered, it knocked my socks off as far as condition & documentation. The previous owner had done a first class restoration (all correct) and included a filing box with reciepts, logbook of work accomplished, and a gazillion photos of the process. Even a photo album. Needless to say, I was ecstatic. I've added dual GT exhaust, SS wheels, and just tweaked a few things.
The convertable should be here next week. I'll be all over it checking things out. Maybe add P/B, but keep the car original. Happy Days!!

Neil

Mosesatm

Way to go Neil! I was watching that one just to see what it would sell for. You stole it!!!